Casa Thesan (named after the Etruscan goddess of dawn) is a spacious, cozy vacation home consisting of a ground and first floor. It is part of the third former farm house in the main building of the borgo. There are two large bedrooms and one bathroom, as well as a toilet room with washbasin on the ground floor. It can accommodate 4 to 5 people, if an extra bed is placed in the twin room. The house has a private garden with a terrace on the pool side of the borgo and another pleasant terrace under a flower pergola on the inside of the borgo. Casa Thesan is a fine example of the authentic architecture that has been preserved in the interior design of the vacation homes. In the dining area, one can see the original masonry vaults of the former animal stables.
- spacious built-in kitchen with dining area,
- spacious, bright living room (+ stairs to first floor),
- toilet room with washbasin,
- access through a double door to the outside terrace beneath a flower pergola.
- night hall,
- bedroom 1 – has a double bed (1.60m),
- bathroom with shower and toilet,
- Bedroom 2 – has 2 single beds with the possibility of adding a third bed.
All windows in the bedrooms are fitted with mosquito nets.
Heating: gas central heating with cast iron radiators.
Kitchen equipment: equipped kitchen with gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, cooker hood, fridge.
Garden: private garden + terrace with garden furniture for outdoor dining and relaxing.Price starting from € 1250