Casa Tinia (named after the Etruscan supreme god) is a beautiful, spacious holiday house with the characteristic architecture of a farmhouse. It consists of a ground floor and first floor and closes the row of houses of the borgo at the top. In Casa Tinia many of the authentic elements have been preserved. This is certainly noticeable in the cosy living room and the spacious kitchen with dining area. There are two large bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower. The house is surrounded by a private garden and an additional terrace under a flower pergola on the inside of the borgo. Casa Tinia has an original outside staircase in the typical travertine stone that leads to a small panoramic terrace belonging to the master bedroom. Casa Tinia is really a top holiday home!
- spacious equipped kitchen with dining area,
- spacious separate living room (+ stairs to first floor),
- bathroom with bath and toilet.
- Outside terrace beneath a pergola.
- night hall
- bedroom 1 with outside terrace and staircase – has a double bed (1.80 m),
- bathroom with shower and toilet,
- bedroom 2 – has 2 single beds, each 1.20 m wide.
All windows in the bedrooms are fitted with mosquito nets.
Heating: gas central heating with cast-iron radiators.
Kitchen equipment: equipped kitchen with gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, cooker hood, fridge.
Garden: private garden + terrace with garden furniture for outdoor dining and relaxing.
Price starting from € 1400