Casa Mnerva (named after the Etruscan goddess of wisdom and the arts) is located on the first floor of the corner house in the main building of the borgo. The apartment is accessed through a beautiful covered external staircase in the original travertine natural stone. The cozy apartment is spacious and can accommodate 4 people. Many authentic elements of the former farm house have been preserved. The living room is equipped with a large functioning fireplace, original wall niches are part of the interior design. There are 2 large bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with bathtub and one with shower. From the apartment you have a beautiful view of the pool and gardens. Casa Mnerva has access to a private garden and a covered terrace, located at the foot of the external staircase! It also has a small covered terrace at the entrance of the apartment with an impressive view over the valley. The architecture of the building is characterized by beautiful arcades in masonry.
- covered outdoor staircase in travertine, with a private garden and covered terrace at the wood oven,
- very spacious living room with fireplace and view of the pool of the borgo,
- built-in kitchen with dining area overlooking the beautiful gardens and surroundings,
- bathroom 1 with bathtub,
- bedroom 1 – has a double bed (1.60m),
- bathroom 2 with shower,
- bedroom 2 – has 2 single beds,
- small terrace at the entrance of the apartment (under the arcades) with view of the Valdichiana.
Heating: gas central heating with cast iron radiators.
Kitchen equipment: fitted kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, cooker hood, fridge.
Garden at the foot of the external staircase + covered terrace with furniture for outdoor dining and relaxing.Price starting from € 1150