Casa Veltha (named after the national Etruscan god of the Etruria region) is a recently renovated duplex, consisting of a ground and second floor suitable for up to 4 people. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with shower. The house has a private garden with a paved terrace under a pergola at the back of the house overlooking the borgo and the Valdichiana valley.
Casa Veltha is located on the top of the hill and can be rented together with Villa Gagnoni for a group up to 14 people. In this case, the guests of Villa Gagnoni and Casa Veltha use the private swimming pool of the Villa together.
- built-in kitchen,
- dining area (+ stairs to floor),
- living room with TV,
- spacious bedroom with double bed (1.60m),
- en-suite bathroom with step-in shower and toilet,
- garden with outdoor terrace under a pergola.
- night hall,
- bedroom with double bed (1.60 m),
- bathroom with shower and toilet,
Air conditioning available.
Kitchen equipment: equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, cooker hood, fridge.
Garden: private garden + terrace under pergola with associated garden furniture for outdoor dining and relaxing.Price starting from € -