Casa Uni (named after the Etruscan goddess of the cosmos) is a very pleasant, spacious house for up to 6 people. It consists of a ground and first floor. It is integrated in the second former farm house in the main building of the borgo. There are three large bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with bathtub and one with shower. Casa Uni has a private garden, not far from the pool. The building is characterized by an outside stair case in the local natural stone travertino. The bedrooms offer beautiful views both of the borgo’s swimming pool and of the idyllic landscapes surrounding the property.
- built-in kitchen with dining area and double door to the inner street of the borgo,
- spacious light-filled living room with double access door to the garden and terrace,
- stairs to floor.
- night hall,
- bedroom 1 – has a double bed (1.80 m),
- bathroom 1 with bathtub and toilet,
- bathroom 2 with shower and toilet,
- bedroom 2 – has 2 single beds,
- bedroom 3 – has a double bed (1.60m).
Heating: gas central heating with cast iron radiators.
Kitchen equipment: equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, cooker hood, fridge.
Garden: private garden with associated garden furniture for outdoor dining and relaxing.Price starting from € 1500