Casa Laran (named after the Etruscan god of war and battle) is the largest house of the borgo. It extends over the ground and first floors of the main barn of the borgo. There are three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has a large fireplace. Casa Laran has a pleasant atmosphere due to the lattice masonry in front of the windows in the bedrooms. It has a large private garden at the back of the building isolated from the other houses. Guests can also use a small terrace at the front of the house. There are two direct accesses to the house: one on the ground floor through the garden and one direct access to the sleeping area on the first floor through the inner path of the borgo.
- kitchen + living room (25.5 m²) with access via the garden,
- bathroom 1 with shower and toilet,
- staircase to first floor,
- outside terrace under a pergola,
- bedroom 1 with fireplace – has a double bed (1.80m),
- night hall, with direct access through the inner street of the borgo,
- bathroom 2 with shower and toilet,
- Bedroom 2 – has 2 single beds,
- bedroom 3 – has a double bed (1,60m),
Heating: gas central heating with cast iron radiators.
Kitchen equipment: equipped kitchen with gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, cooker hood, fridge.
Garden: private garden + terrace under pergola with accompanying garden furniture for outdoor dining and relaxing.
Price starting from € 1400